aBOUT THE SPEAKER
KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Dr. Uma Maheswar Arepalli is currently working as an assistant professor in the department of civil engineering, SRM University, Andhra Pradesh. He is also associated with the University of Maine, USA, as a faculty affiliate in the civil engineering department. Dr. Arepalli graduated with a bachelor’s degree from SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram, received his master’s degree from IIT(BHU) Varanasi, and a doctoral degree from Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), USA. He worked as a postdoctoral associate in the department of civil engineering, University of Minnesota Duluth, USA, and as a research engineer in the Bureau of Project Development at the Maine Department of Transportation, USA.
Dr. Arepalli has a well-rounded professional work experience that includes 5+ years of pavement engineering research, 3 years of industry, and 4+ years of teaching experience.
What You Will Learn
- A brief introduction to Pavement Engineering and Research
- Masters programs with a Pavement Engineering focus
- Tips for finding Ph.D./Postdoc Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities On-campus
- Job Preparations
- Importance of Conference and LinkedIn Networking
- Engineer-in-Trainee (EIT) and Professional Engineer (PE) License Exams
Follow Him on Social Media